About Me

My photo
I love shopping, baking, crafting,the outdoors (except when its freezing outside), reading and above all else just being with my precious family.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Fun!

    Hello All,
  Today was pretty laid back for us. We hung out at home til about 5 o'clock, then decided to get the kiddos out of the house. We took them out to eat which always turns out to be a little chaotic (soooo many trips to the bathroom LOL) but always fun!  Of course we went to wally world and then they got to go get Ice Cream because they did so good in school this week.  We started a whole new schedule that's been workin' out great and I'm so proud of how they have adapted to it.  Anna and Drew really took charge helping Adam and Abby learn the pledges and teaching them some new songs.  Adam can recognize new letters and he was so excited to cut and glue today.  Abby is reading better everyday and can add so well.  She drew and colored an amazing picture today ~~~ my next little artist.  I am so proud of my sweet babies and love them all so much! I'm gonna sign off, go put on an odyssey and snuggle with them til we all fall asleep!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment